Welcome to My Appointment, where you will find information on preparing for your appointment at the Paley Institute.
If you are a new patient, or would like to schedule an appointment, please call our office at 561.844.5255 or toll-free at 844.714.5293. You can also request an appointment online at Request an Appointment. If you have questions about billing or insurance, please see Insurance & Billing Information.
When should I arrive for my clinic visit?
Plan to arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled clinic visit to allow time for us to process your insurance and billing information.
What do I need to bring to my clinic visit?
- Current health insurance card
- Picture identification
- Referral and/or authorization forms (if required by your insurance company)
- If referral is required, it is your responsibility to obtain it from your primary care physician
- If any forms were mailed to you, please bring completed forms to your appointment
- Copayment (two separate copayments may be required: one for the physician and one for the hospital)
- List of your current medications
When booking your appointment, a representative at the Paley Institute will inform you on instructions for submitting x-rays, MRIs, and CT scans. Radiology must be received by the Paley Institute prior to the scheduled appointment. We also strongly recommend that you contact us to confirm receipt.
On the initial consultation, you will need to fill out new patient forms. To expedite this process, you can download the forms here, and bring the completed forms with you to your appointment.
Next Page: Patient Forms